CORONAVIRUS UPDATE November 2020 – School routes
Here is the latest information we have for the school bus routes we operate with regards to COVID-19 safety measures aboard our vehicles.
We would like to remind all passengers of the following points:-
– Hand Sanitizer – Please use the sanitizer points provided on entry and exiting the vehicle.
– Face Coverings – Please ensure face coverings are worn throughout the journey.
– Ventilation – Please leave all opening windows on the vehicles open throughout the journey.
– Payments – We will be accepting cash onboard the vehicles but can we please ask that the correct fare is tendered so as to allow the drivers not to have to handle cash.
– Season Tickets – These can be purchased directly from Lancashire County Council and provide a substantial discount on yearly fares.
– Cleanliness – We will be thoroughly cleaning our vehicles after each journey, please could we ask all passengers to put any litter in the bins provided on each vehicle or take it with you.
– Driver Safety – Please remember drivers will not be responsible for passengers abiding by the rules onboard, it is the responsibility of the pupils using our services to ensure they keep themselves, their fellow passengers and the drivers safe at all times. Any issues will be reported to Lancashire County Council and the respective school and passengers will be banned from travel if issues persist.